- Published: Tuesday, 26 March 2013 01:07
- Hits: 13661
Purpose of PRICAI
The objective of the Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI) series is to promote research and development of artificial intelligence in Pacific Rim countries by:
- providing a forum for the introduction and discussion of new research results, concepts, and technologies;
- providing practicing engineers exposure to and an evaluation of evolving research, tools, and practices;
- providing the research community exposure to the problems of practical applications of artificial intelligence; and
- encouraging the exchange of artificial intelligence technologies and experience specifically within Pacific Rim countries and internationally in general.
This conference attempts to meet the needs of a large and diverse constituency, which includes practitioners, researchers, educators, and users. The focus of the conference is on areas of artificial intelligence that of particular importance in Pacific Rim countries.
The conference is managed by a Steering Committee, an Organizing Committee, and a Program Committee. The functions of each committee are described in the following sections.